Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



There's a Strong Smell of Gas Outside


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just to let everyone know, today there is a strong smell of gas outside our house. Our postman (who I don't even know, due to round changes after they closed our local sorting office, the bastards) alerted us to it. We went out and investigated, and there was definately a strong smell around several areas of the pavement in front of our house, near to my parent's camper van.

Anyway, I called the gas emergency line, and the woman said "an engineer will be there within an hour...whatever you do, don't smoke, wave any naked flames around, operate any switches, set off any fireworks, start a bonfire, bang any rocks together, or do anything at all..."

Anyway, just to let you know, if an explosion happens, I may die in the process. Goodbye, nice knowing you all, and have a nice life...

If no explosion happens, it will be business as usual (dancing giraffe's and hang-gliding sheep)...

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read