Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Ode To Sky


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oh Sky
There you are
All the way up there
Like an upside-down sea of air

And here I am
All the way down here
Wishing I could fly like an eagle

Every day
Like clockwork
You give birth to the sun
And then let it die

If only I could run
O'er hill and vale
And catch the sun
Before it went stale

Ah but alas
I cannot
And 'twas always so
Amen

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read