Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Spending money is fun


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Spending money is fun.
It creates an illusion
that what you're doing isn't a complete waste of...
not time, but
the only moment you really ever have.

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read