Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



This is Not a Poem


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This it not a poem
It's just a stupid rhyme
If I got paid five pounds per word
I'd write them all the time

I wish I had more arms and legs
For dancing round the trees
I'd dance all day if someone paid me
For doing things like these

If I could earn five hundred pounds
For walking like a spastic
I'd walk like that all damn day long
Whilst wearing only plastic

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read