Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Really Thirsty


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm really thirsty this evening for some reason.
I've already drunk a pint of water,
and I drank a load of water straight from the tap a few times earlier.

But I'm thirsty again!
What's going on?
Where has this thirst come from?
What's happening in my body?

It's ever since I ate my dinner.
2 poached eggs
on buckwheat rice bread
with loads of watercress.

Maybe it's an overdose of sulphur?

No, wait!
I know what it is!

I was eating Spice Roast Chick Peas this afternoon!

Yes!
That's it!

I remember, I felt thirsty after that,
which I quenched
by eating an orange
just before dinner.

Spiced Roast Chick Peas are to blame
for my thirst attack!

TOO MUCH SALT!

My body must be trying to flush it out...

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read