Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Intense, Emotional Music from M83


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Following on from my previous post...alternatively, if you're after
something less dancy, but still just as emotionally intense, check out
the French band M83. Well, actually it's one French musician guy who has
recently hired an American female singer for his most recent album.

Anyway, here's some of my favourite songs...

Skin of Night:


Too Late:

This is the first M83 song I heard, when it recently came on LastFM



Kim & Jesse:


We Own the Sky:


(fan-made video)

Interview - M83 talking about their latest album:



|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read