Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Uplifting, Danceable Electronic Music from Code 64


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you're into uplifting, danceable electronic music with feeling, check
out the song Starchaser by Swedish band Code 64:


I've been a fan of this band for a couple of years now, and this song in
particular. Whenever it comes on LastFM I always turn it up really loud.

If you like that, you might also like these songs too:

Guardian:


Every Moment:


Sea of Stars:


Another similar band, also from Sweden, and also their name beginning
with a C, is Colony 5, although they've recorded more albums, and their
songs have a tendency to be slightly darker in nature than Code 64.

Fusion:


Phosphor:


|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read