Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Highlight Petry - Following on from Yesterday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



These two follow on from the one I posted yesterday. They work better together I think. I wanted to upload them yesterday, but I felt the day was running out and I went for a walk on the hill instead.

Click here to see full size.

Click here to see full size.

By the way, in case you're wondering why I make these things, the answer is: because I really enjoy it. Ultimately it really is that simple.

But to dig deeper into it, I find it theraputic to do the free-writing. Then the next bit is like a fun word search, trying to extract something from it. So I suppose there is an interaction between the subconscious and the conscious.

But I'm not particularly trying to make any kind of artistic statement, and there's no big plan involved. It is totally open-ended and free, and that's what makes it exciting and fun for me.

If you find it interesting, then that's a bonus. If you think it's rubbish, then that's fine too. I'm just having fun playing around with words, and that's all it is really...

Labels: , ,

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read