Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Friday Film Special


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I remember, when I was a kid,
perhaps 7*, I don't know,
our local library showed a film on Fridays,
on a projector
in the corner of the the room.

They were always 70's films,
Cheap budget British ones, with bad music.
There was always a young boy in flared jeans
being chased round a warehouse by bad men.

Russell was there with his brother,
both with their lunch boxes,
because they were coming to my house afterwards.

But you don't know them,
so never mind...

* it could have been 6 or 8, or maybe even 5. I really can't remember.

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read