Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Damaged Road


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dear Gloucestershire County Council,

This morning part of our road collapsed, creating a huge hole which my
house fell into.

Can you arrange for some of your men to come out and repair the road, as
well as some builders to rebuild my house?

As my computer was destroyed in the incident, I am sending this e-mail
from the library. As a side note: there are some loose paving slabs
outside the library which nearly caused me to sprain my ankle on the way
here, although this can probably wait until after my house has been
rebuilt.

Regards

Marcus.

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read