Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Just Good Friends?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I said "I dreamt of you last night,
And it was like so real,
I couldn't believe it was a dream,
And when I woke up,
Just for a split second
My entire world fell apart;
But then I suddenly realised,
It didn't matter anyway,
Because I have all the love I need
Right here in my own heart,
And I can't spend my life
Waiting for a star to fall,
When I have a bigger one
Shining much brighter
Right here inside me."

She looked at me and smiled,
Turned away,
And everything went into slow-motion,
As we stumbled in the corridors of our minds;
A new adventure,
Forwards and upwards,
Inwards and outwards and over and out;
But in my mind we were dancing like angels,
And I smiled to myself,
Because it didn't matter anyway.

Technorati tags:
| |

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read