Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Flirt


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We've reheased this many times before
But still I get it wrong
And still you get it right
But still you get me wrong
But maybe in this moment
It's perfect and that's all that matters

I'm too old for you and you're taken
You're too young but I'm taken
To another place
Everytime you smile
And everytime I make you laugh
It's like the world's been made again

Everytime we talk
I can't help but grin
And Everytime we laugh
It's awkward
It's embarrassing
It's inappropriate
But it's fun
And it's funny
Because I don't dream you're mine
I don't really want you
It's just fun when we flirt
Because you're cute when you laugh

Technorati tags:
| | |

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read