Poems, thoughts, ideas, ponderings, rants, etc.



Wikipedia


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wikipedia has got to be THE best information rescourse online these days. Not only is it totally free, but it's also more informative than any other resource on the internet, because it's written by normal people. Any time I want to find out more about something, I always used Wikipedia. Want to know to know the unbiased history of your favourite band, just type in their name and away you go.

|

My Other Blog: Sun-kissed

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: mejc@mejc.demon.co.uk

Stay Updated:

Google Groups
Subscribe to MEJC
Email:
Visit this group

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read